Monday, June 18, 2007

I love reading other people's adoption blogs

It is like a wonderful reminder that we are not alone... that other families make families the same way we've chosen to expand ours. I get extremely excited when I read news that they are traveling to bring their families home and I love reading how different families prepare for their adoption. I've learned so much from the Internet... thank God for the www.

Lately I've been on this site a lot http://jo-theroad.blogspot.com/- catching up as this couple travels to Vietnam to bring home their child. I'm learning about the experience of traveling to our child's birth country (something I cannot WAIT to do!), the Giving and Recieving Ceremony, the stay in country, etc. I just love reading it all.

2 comments:

Ange said...

That's one of my favourite blogs as well!

Jill and Jaap said...

Will need to check it out!