Friday, August 29, 2008

Safe and happy travels Leah!

I have made a great friend since starting our adoption last year. Leah and I met on facebook of all places and she lives a couple hours away - in Toronto. She has been a great support to me and someone to lend an ear whenever the process of waiting and waiting becomes almost impossible to bear.

Tomorrow I am glad to say she is leaving on a jet plane to bring home her beautiful SON. I couldn't be more happy for her and excited to get to hear all about Vietnam and her time there, once she is home and settled. I wish you all the best, Leah during your time in your son's birth country. May you drink in the culture and memorize all the special details of his life there. I will be here at home thinking of you and smiling.

Wishing you safe travels and all the happiness your family deserves! Bon Voyage. Love on all the babies in the orphanage for me. Who knows, one of them may be our daughter :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so hopeful that Dorinda has many girls to propose. You have waited so long.... Try to keep busy! I remember that as I got down to #2 and then #1 I went a little wacky with checking for messages on my home phone, cell phone, my computer... heck, I was even checking the sky for smoke signals! The finish line is now in sight! Yippee! Aimée and I send you tons of positive energy.

Leigh said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I've lurked yours for months, admiring your photography.

My fingers are crossed for you as September 1st approaches! Hang in there!!!!

Tara said...

LOVE the new look of your blog Leslie... your turn will/should be here soon! Fingers crossed for you!