Friday, August 8, 2008

Photo of the Week

I stumbled on to this photo I took of myself after returning from the hair stylist months and months agao... it reminded me that I need to get my hair cut and colour'd again. It has been a long time since this photo, and this hair took place.
I put off the color (yes, i know this is kinda bright in the photo but I'd just come from the hair dresser and red on my always starts out a little 'strong' b/c it fades so fast) because we spend so much time in the pool in the summer.
I put off the hair cut because I thought I'd try growing my hair long enough to put in a pony tail once I'm a new momma again. Also the thought of being able to pull my hair off my neck in the heat of Vietnam came to mind.
But I give up. I want fresh fun hair again so I'm going in for a dye job and snip! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to your new "do"... ithink come fall i'm gonna give up on long hair too and go for something funky and shorter and maybe even a bit of pink.....?????

Anonymous said...

You sound just like me! I've been growing my hair out and I am sick of it now. You'll have to post a pic of your new do. I've been looking for something fresh and new. Maybe I'll scoop your cut!