Monday, August 4, 2008

Home sweet home...











Photo 1 - My Keaton and his cousin Joel.
Photo 2 - Shaune and many of my cousins playing Bocce Ball.
Photo 3 - My cousin Mike and his son Max.
Photo 4 - My cousin (from British Columbia, home to visit) Luke proposed to his girlfriend Kara - she said YES.
Photo 5 & 6 - My girl :)


After 4 nights sleeping in a tent I can honestly say There is no place like home. We went back to my family reunion. It was a 5 day event and we had a blast. I am glad to be home though and am looking forward to a solid sleep in my own bed... and indoor plumbing 10 steps from my bed ;)

I took a bazillion photos again. I edited a slew of them tonight and will probably put them on my family blog tomorrow (link is in my side bar). Here are a few - it rained everyday but we had bits of sunshine and a lot of happiness all weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures! i am going to head over to the other blog to check out the rest!

enjoy your running water :)

B said...

It rained where I was as well and on my arrival home I'm told "all sun and no rain" on the homefront...oh well.

Here's hoping for a sun-shiny week of good news in the Canadian adoption world!

Michelle said...

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a brilliant time. Baby Lightfoot will love having all those cool cousins. I wish your days full of sunshine and serenity as you get through this incredibly difficult wait!!!

Alyson and Ford said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful family!

Alyson LID 01/27/06