Monday, August 18, 2008

#13

Yesterday we reached 13 months DTV.... and the beat goes on. Not sure when our turn will arrive - it has to be soon?! Stay tuned and hopefully one day I'll have some wonderful news to share. Please send all your positive vibes our way ;)

This weekend we got away again and spent the weekend with some great friends we met on our disney cruise last November. They have children around the same age as Keaton and Chloe so we clicked instantly on the cruise. Luckily they lived about 3 hrs from us, up in Kitchener/Waterloo area. They invited us up to spend the weekend with them and we had a blast. It was a nice distraction from all this WAITING. We finished the weekend off with a day at a waterpark near their home and it was so fun.

5 comments:

Julie and Dean said...

I hear the Disney Cruises are great. What a great way to meet new friends.
Positive thoughts coming your way from Oregon!!!

Catherine said...

So much longer than we'd ever anticipated. 13 closer friend and you're gonna make it!

What fun to spend time with Disney friends! I met a wonderful couple from Burlington last week when I was there and hope to hear from them.

Did you dream of going back when you were together?

kate said...

hi leslie, I think about you and your family all the time, keeping you in our prayers that you get your good news soon! We're going on our 4th month of our private domestic wait, and its going along just fine - but I can imagine your long wait is wearing thin. My continued thoughts and prayers...

kate

Anonymous said...

Your day will come soon! I promise! I will keep praying!

Anonymous said...

13 months BLAH that stinks. I am ready for you to have your baby already!! :-) miss you