Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ontario Cottage rental recommends

Okay here is a post for any readers I have that live or have visited Ontario Canada. I am looking for a cottage to rent that holds up to 8 adults... we are planning a girlfriend get-away and want something peaceful, on the water and with enough room for 7-8 women. We want to keep it to within a 1-2 hr drive from home so as far as Kingston/Gananoque to the east or Toronto area to the west. I also thought Peterborough or Prince Edward Country would be nice. This will be for a weekend early September - just a place to go hang out, cook great food and watch girly movies.

I would love any recommends you may have.
I'm really excited that we are FINALLY having another girl's getaway weekend ... the last time was when Keaton was a baby if that tell's you anything!

You can post here or email me at llightfoot at xplornet dot com

No comments: