Thursday, June 5, 2008

Still at #6

Well, we have not made much progress the past few months. There has been a slow down it seems with referrals coming in and we have sat at #6 for a while now. I have hope that we won't be sitting at #6 much longer. I think our call is coming this summer, I'm just not sure when. I'm going to keep positive. :)
We have been busy with soccer and ball hockey for Keaton. Chloe is still happy to tag a long and do her own thing - she isn't into team sports. She wants to do horse camp this summer - I think I will sign her up - she never asks to do stuff so she deserves it.
Today the sun is shining and it is beautiful out. It is supposed to get very humid and hot this weekend, the weather network said it will feel like 35. Eek. I will be floating in the pool with a drink in hand... all weekend if that is the case. I think I'll plan a pool party :)
I'm heading out for a lunch 'date' with Shaune... to my favourite sushi restaurant. Yum.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this is your summer as well! I want to come to your pool party!

Amanda said...

Floating in the pool all weekend is my idea of a perfect weekend!!! My fingers are crossed that this is your summer for a referral!

B said...

I hope that your hope is based on conversations with the powers that be...
I also hope I can show you a photo of little b at the July 11th dinner!

B

Jules and Danny said...

Hey there,

#6 is not too bad. I think I see a baby girl in your future very soon. Maybe we'll be able to share pictures at the next waiting mommies dinner...

Julie and Dean said...

sounds like a fun relaxing weekend!
I'm glad you are staying positive, you will have your referral soon. You will!

Anonymous said...

but just think... you are 1 more day closer...yay!
kerri