Monday, June 23, 2008

DTV 11 months

















































Whew, another month ... gone.

Another month closer and hopefully soon I won't have to count up months but instead will be counting down months til our child is in our arms.

I don't know when the call will come. Like I tell everyone who asks... it could be tomorrow or it could be many, many more months.

I got this sweet little dress at Target on a recent drive to the US (Watertown, NY is about a 2.25 hr drive for me)... they have the sweetest clothes at such great prices!

Cheers to another month out of the way. Please phone ... ring - SOON!

5 comments:

beckarecka said...

Such a cute dress! Another month gone...I know how it feels...just waiting for that call...any day...
I hope your call comes closer to tomorrow than many many months from now.

Amanda said...

Love that dress! Hmmm, I think I see a trip to Target in my near future.

My fingers are crossed for your phone call to come sooon!

Julie and Dean said...

What a great day it will be when you receive that call! And what a journey you have chronicled here on your blog. I'm willing your phone to ring from all the way over here in Oregon. RING!!!

The Hines Family said...

Hoping you hear very soon!! :-)

Jules and Danny said...

I'm hoping right along with you for your phone to ring soon. What a happy day that will be! Your time is coming.