Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Plate*x drop in* liners

Does anyone know if these do leak chemicals from the plastic?I used them once I finished breast feeding with Chloe and I must admit, I loved this bottle system, such easy clean up and fast bottle making.
But with all the news on plastics, one just doesn't know what is safe. I am not one to go 'overboard' but since I have to buy new bottles anyhow, I'd like to get the right ones.

I looked at the box of refill drop in's at Toys R Us yesterday and I didn't see anything on it about plastic safe, etc.

Any thoughts?

ps: thank you so much to everyone that left me messages, links and advice on my last post. You are all so helpful. I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

kristin said...

flexible, cloudy plastic is usually #5 and food-safe... :)

Linell said...

Yes- they are BPA free! All playtex liners and nipples are safe for your baby. :)
Check out there site.
http://www.playtexproductsinc.com/infant/Playtex_Products_Statement.pdf

Linell
DTV 2/07....still waiting for referral

Jess and Paul said...

They are safe...and VERY convenient when traveling to VN and you must boil all the water to wash bottles (just bring enough so you don't run out like I did).