Monday, March 17, 2008

DTV 8 months

...and another month bites the dust. To keep with celebrating each month we become closer to bringing baby girl into our family, I bought her another little outfit to fill up her closet. I fear that if we don't hear in the next few months --- she may have more clothes than any little girl needs. But that is the norm with little girls, though - isn't it?!
I am a huge fan of Oilily. Eek. I couldn't pass up this sweet little dress. I remember seeing it in the Oilily boutique in Minnesota and loving it but cringing at the price. I managed to snag this one... still new with tags for much less. Yahoo.


I've got a thing for deer and owls and woodland creatures lately. lol.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute dress!

Kristin said...

I love Oilily, too! We received a beautiful Oilily onesie as a gift, and I'm terrified that Lilly won't fit in it by the time we get to travel...

Anonymous said...

oooo that is adorable!! happy 8th month- let's hope for not many more!! love ya honey!