Monday, October 20, 2008

Another name

We added another 'possible name' to the list, Shaune and I are both really fond of the name Charlotte. It isn't a front runner but we like it and are thinking it (along with the other names) over. Once we have her photo we'd like to name her right away. I find it hard just calling her 'baby girl'.

So, her name is likely going to be:
-Meg
or
-Charlotte
or
-Isabel

It will depend on her cute little face and what name suits her best. Her Vietnamese name will be a part of her full name, perhaps her middle name I think.

Just mulling things over in my head tonight... thinking about her and hoping I'm not mulling these thing over in my head for another many months. I'm ready to be her momma.

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Great names! Excited for you to receive your referral soon!

bluefairy said...

Hi Leslie,

How are things going? I haven't heard much from Dorinda and there seems to be very little talk on the boards...I"m keeping my fingers crossed for you...

Megan

stollmyheart said...

I love all three names. I hope you get to see her face soon!!

Jo said...

Charlotte is a great name. Okay, all of your choices are great!!!

Diana said...

Whatever the name.....love is what it means!! I hope your referal comes soon!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE charlotte....!
kerri

Julie and Dean said...

All perfect names. Can't wait until you get to match the name to her beautiful face :)

Renee said...

i love all three names!!

Anonymous said...

I love the options!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, I love the name Charlotte! I, too, wanted the boys to keep part of their names and initially thought I'd use their first names. Unfortunately, Eli's VNese name is Tuan which sounds a lot like 'dung' in English. Sigh. I just couldn't do it, so we kept the boys' last name, Mai, as one of their two middle names. I loved the naming part. It's fun and helped give me something to think about other than timelines. I really can't wait to hear news of your referral of Meg or Charlotte or Isabel!

fourever love said...

i LOVE the name charlotte. it is so beautiful. all three names are so beautiful! what a precious family you have. your pictures are amazing. i wish i was as good of a photographer as you! i can;t wait to meet little miss. I can't imagine what you have been through!