Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lucky

These kids of mine are fabulous. They geniunely cannot wait for their sister to join our family. Every birthday wish for the past 1 1/2 yrs - they've wished for her, we've wished for her. Every wish chip and every 'first star of the night' wish has been for her. Many good night talks as I tuck them into bed have been about 'sister'.

They will be amazing big bro and big sis. They remain hopeful when I start to lose my hope. I can't wait until we know about her and I can tell them that their wish has finally come true.


Keaton:

















Chloe:























...My wonderful children!

4 comments:

Julie and Dean said...

That's what families are for, keeping each other positive and picking us up when we are down.
You will hear news soon, you WILL!

jamie said...

wonderful post leslie!

Jules and Danny said...

I haven't met them, but them seem pretty amazing! Just think about having one more to add to that! A lucky mom you are!

pakosta said...

Leslie,
I am sorry that you are still waiting for your daughter. I hope you get to have her soon. my prayers are with you! Maybe she will be home for christmas?! HUGS!
tara pollard pakosta