Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Cuteness

My boy in his new Pittsburg Penguin jersey....

























My sweet girl almost fully recovered from an amoxicillin rash (it was really bad Christmas day but almost fully gone a day later)... in her Christmas 'church' dress that never made it to the Church service...

























My blessings....


...nothing new in adoption land. I keep trying to will the phone to ring but it won't. This is a slow but sure way to insanity. Must focus on my many blessings!!!

3 comments:

stollmyheart said...

wow, the pictures are amazing...and they truly are a blessing!

(now I'll be willing your phone to ring too :)

Jules and Danny said...

My gosh, your children are beautiful... and you take the most amazing pictures!
Just think... soon you will be taking pictures of 3 amazingly beautiful children! No insanity in that... unless you are driving the kiddies crazy taking so many pictures... hehehe...
jules

Karey said...

WOW! What absolutely stunning children! I am hoping for you to see pics of your third soon! Fingers crossed over here in TX, US!