Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Home Study #3

Finished. Our Adoption Practioner came this past long weekend and finished up most of the work involved in our Home study. Our final appointment will take place once we recieve our fingerprints back from the RCMP as well as medical forms, and other paper work we are waiting on. Fingerprinting from RCMP can take up to 6 wks from Ottawa so now we just wait.
As more people learn of our adoption plans the more excited we get. But, there really is a long wait ahead of us and very rarely do I have anything new to report to them. I am trying to make contacts with other families in our area of Ontario and would really love to find a multi-cultural playgroup within our Belleville area that we can be involved with when we return home from Vietnam.
That's really all I have to report. We are keeping busy, enjoying our new pool and running to one sporting event after another. I am mulling over the idea of joining Keaton up for baseball... which would mean taking the kids to 4 different sports activities a week. I'm torn :)... I love our time at home in the evening - I hate to give it up. (SELFISH ME).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, too, would LOVE to find a multicultural playgroup! How coold that so many waiting families were able to get together, btw. Oh, and thanks for linking to my site! I'll add your link to my blogroll as well.

Jill and Jaap said...

it can get so busy in the evenings eh...

congrats on 3 mtgs out of the way

Anonymous said...

yay!! for finsihing #3!!

As far as selfish- you know me :-) I don't have the kids signed up for anything right now, but once we move, I want to sign them up for one sport each!