Saturday, May 9, 2009

My good friend Tara

She has been such a support to me and now I finally get to scream and hollar: CONGRATULATIONS!

My friend, Tara lives in New Brunswick but we are old time friends who met at Camp Quin-mo-lac way back when we were teens - or was it pre teens?
She lived in Guelph and I lived in Belleville area, so we only saw eachother a couple times a year... but still our friendship was always there.

Tara is such a strong amazing person and a true inspiration for many reasons I will not get into. Trust me when I say the world needs more people like Tara.

I am so happy that on THIS mother's day she will begin the process of welcoming her new 11 year old daughter home. I am beyond excited for the journey she is on and how quickly things finally came together... when the time was just right for Isabelle to forever make her way into the Morin's hearts.

I am so excited that Noah will have a sister to love and fight with (ha!) - if he needs any advice on this matter... he can call and talk to Keaton on the phone on the best ways to bug a sister!

Love you Tara and I hope I will be able to meet Isabelle this summer if you make your way home from New Brunswick to Guelph to visit family.

1 comment:

Tara said...

WAAAAH....you little turkey!!! NOW you have me crying again - just when I thought I couldn't cry any more happy tears, her I am a babbling fool. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.... I am completely humbled by this post...

When you received your referral, if someone would have told me we would receive our referral and our daughter would move in with us BEFORE your travel date, I would have bet my entire life savings (well even if that's all of $267 - LOL) that this would NEVER have happened.

GOD does work in miraculous ways... I completely believe this now.

Thanks so much again Leslie... thanks for being such an inspiration as well.

PS...I learned all this weekend that Isabelle is BIG into photography (enrolled in a Photography camp this summer) and LOVES scrapbooking!!! YAY.... She is such a little dream...