Thursday, February 14, 2008

Home again, Home again

I have to get caught up on all the Adoption blogs I read. I think Bloglines has 241 entries highlighted and waiting... from the blogs I follow.

I had 5 beautiful weather days thanks to a trip I took to Anaheim California for CHA Winter 2008. I worked with the Autumn Leaves & Creativity Inc team and had so much fun hanging with the girls I've grown to know and love so much. Jen L is from Minnesota, Becky is from Nebraska, Tracy is from British Columbia, Jenn is from Florida, Kelli & Renee are from Atlanta, Tia is from Seattle, Kim is from Utah... we work every craft and hobby association show together and I feel really lucky to get to work with a group of people that make it feel a lot less like work.

We went down to DownTown Disney for the last night together and had fun running around buying last minute gifts for our kids, etc. This was our 'play' night but I think we were all so exhausted from long days at the booth that it was hard to stay awake :)

Yesterday, I had to be in the lobby of my hotel at 525am to catch a shuttle to LAX. I got HOME at 930pm so you can see how that added up to a crazy long day. Preparation for our flights and travel to Vietnam, I suppose. I cannot wait. But wait we must :)

I didn't take many photos. Just wanted to pop in, say I'm back and it is nice to be home again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a great time and that you are back safe and sound!

Catherine said...

Busy, busy days but glad you had such a great time!! I was able to go to the January 2002 show in Anaheim and loved it!! Tons of work, walking, decision making and more but what a treat too!

Glad you're home safe and hopefully finding time to catch up on some well deserved rest.

Anonymous said...

glad you made it home safely!! i came home to a sick girl :-( but she is getting better now... had SO much fun with you- love ya!

Jules and Danny said...

Glad you're home girlie. Hope we'll see you next month too!