Sunday, July 26, 2009

Moving to our family blog

I have kept this adoption blog since April 2007, when we first started down the wonderful path to our adoption - which led us to our amazing and completely captivating daughter: Meg. It is thrilling to me to know that I will have our whole journey documented. I plan on having the entire blog printed into a large coffee table book for Meg - something she will always have to see how much she was truly wanted and loved long before she 'officially' became our daughter.

That being said - Meg is a Lightfoot now and our family blog is where she belongs most certainly! From here on in... all news and stuff will reside at our original family blog that I've kept for several years. Meg is most certainly a big part of our family and a huge part of our hearts now - so its' time her news became just another part of "The Lightfoot" blog.

If you'd like to continue to follow life with the Lightfoots, please update your bookmark to HERE.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I can't wait until all of our paperwork is FINAL and I can include all of our adoption stuff on our family blog!

Like I haven't said it before, CONGRATULATIONS for making it through a roller coaster part of your life. It's all over now, YOU DID IT and I'm sure it's ALL worth it!!!